We all know what it is like to feel stressed. It is normal to hear other people saying “I feel so stressed” or “today is so stressful” on a regular, but how can you actually de-stress?
Check out 15 methods that will help you to cope with stress.
- Say ‘no’ whenever you want to – and don’t feel guilty about it.
- De-clutter your home (or at least your bedroom.)
- Make sure you have some ‘you-time’ every day.
- Reflect on all of your achievements.
- Try to be more optimistic. No-one is born either pessimistic or optimistic; how you choose to view the world is your choice.
- Read a new book in bed.
- Always look out for the silver lining.
- Repair or replace all of the things in your life that are broken.
- Don’t try to ‘fix’ damaged people.
- Do whatever it is you’re putting off today. Even better, do it right now!
- Watch a comedy podcast.
- Stop saying negative things to yourself.
- Look at the situation from a different perspective.
- Accept support that other people offer you – don’t push them away.
- Smile at strangers… and friends… and yourself in the mirror!