We all have bad habits that waste our time, and most of the time we don’t even realize what these habits are. I was thinking about some things I want to stop doing before the New Year, so I decided to make a list that most people will probably be able to relate to.
Here are 10 things that are a waste of your time.
1. Asking lots of people for their opinions about something when you have already decided what you are going to do.
2. Arguing with people you’ve never met on the internet.
3. Staying in a relationship that makes you unhappy.
4. Procrastinating and making excuses. We’ve all done it, but it makes the task seem much more awful and it makes you feel guilty.
5. Putting makeup on before a workout.
6. Complaining about something that you cannot control. It is out of your hands, so you shouldn’t waste time thinking about it.
7. Constantly refreshing Facebook and Instagram when you are bored (or procrastinating!). Do something that is fun instead of waiting for updates about other people’s lives.
8. Worrying about the things that could go wrong. It will turn you into a fearful person – and sometimes risks are worth it!
9. Helping or spending time with people who don’t respect you or treat you well.
10. Wishing you could change the past. It’s never going to happen, but you can change the future.
What do you think of this list? What do you think is a waste of time? Let me know with a comment! J