I promise this is my last fall blog post. Maybe. Probably. I just love fall so much! Lame, I know.
One of the best things about fall is all the fun activities that come with it. The weather may be getting colder, but that is no reason to spend the next few months inside. There are lots of awesome (and cheap) things that you can do outside during fall!
Don’t worry – there are inside activities too. I love spending time inside on a cold, dark evening, especially if I have a mug of hot chocolate.
Here are 20 fun fall activities.
- Go for a walk through a forest or a wood as the leaves change color.
- Go apple picking.
- Go to a fall festival with someone you love.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Make something with pumpkin in it. (My personal favorites are pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie.)
- Bundle up warm and go to kick leaves in your local park.
- Go to a corn maze with your friends or family.
- Visit a spooky fairground.
- Fly a kite with your children (or nephews and nieces).
- Light some candles or the fire and watch a movie during a cold evening.
- Make toffee apples.
- Make homemade soup.
- Pick pinecones.
- Eat breakfast in bed (mostly because it is far too cold to eat it at the table).
- Make a scarecrow.
- Make mulled wine.
- Make warm apple cider.
- Go antiquing.
- Go to a haunted house.
What are you going to do on this list? Let me know with a comment! 🙂