Lots of people wish that they were healthier, but they don’t want to change their entire lifestyle. However, anyone can make little changes to their lifestyle that will improve their health – and they don’t have to completely change their whole lifestyle!
Here are 2 little things that you can do to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Make sure that you get eight hours sleep each night.
- Drink more water.
- Swap crisps for nuts.
- Try to touch your toes every night before bed.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Find a type of exercise that you actually enjoy doing.
- Swap your coffee for a green tea.
- Use a bike instead of a car.
- Spend your free time with people who make you happy – not people who make you feel stressed or irate.
- Do 20 jumping jacks every morning.
- Instead of scrolling through your phone on the couch, scroll through your phone as you take a walk around the block.
- Eat your vegetables!
What do you think of this list? Let me know with a comment!