Sometimes it is the little things that put us in a great mood. Here are 15 things that make life better!
- Finishing work early.
- Walking home from work when the weather is beautiful.
- Waking up before your alarm goes off, and realizing you still have hours left in bed.
- Being praised by your friends, family or boss.
- Finding money in your pocket or jacket that you forgot you had.
- When the elevator arrives as soon as you press the button.
- Listening to a new song that you’ve just discovered on repeat.
- Listening to your all-time favorite song on repeat.
- When you realize that a show you love is back with a new season.
- When you see a happy child or puppy in public.
- Having a great hair day.
- When you sing/rap the whole song correctly.
- When the sun starts shining and you put your winter coat away for a few months.
- When a package arrives that you’ve been looking forward to. (Today a big box of Twiglets arrived for me. Day = made!)
- When you think of a funny memory and you can’t help but to smile.
What small thing made your life better this week? Let me know with a comment!