Lots of people are introverted, and sometimes they just don’t feel like socializing. They want to spend their day enjoying their own company, but scrolling through Facebook and Twitter can get a little boring.
If you are an introvert who is looking for fun things to do, here are 15 free and fun activities.
- Watch a classic old film that you’ve never seen, such as Dracula. Alternatively, watch a newer film that you’ve been meaning to watch.
- Take a stroll through Wikipedia, and teach yourself everything you can about one subject.
- Sit in your back garden or on your roof at night and watch the stars.
- Write a song/poem/short story.
- Teach yourself to meditate.
- Print off your photographs and put them into a scrapbook.
- Start to read a book that you’ve been planning on reading.
- Play a free online game – the internet is full of them!
- Create a half an hour workout session using Youtube videos – Fitness Blender have lots of short videos that exercise different parts of your body!
- If you have a pet, teach it a new trick.
- Write a letter to your best friend.
- Join a forum that discusses one of your passions. Comment and get involved.
- Create a full course meal with the food you already have in your fridge.
- Read a creepypasta.
- Find the answer to a question you’ve always wondered about.
Do you have any other suggestions? Let me know with a comment!