Are you a proud introvert? Lots of people enjoy spending time in their own company, but sometimes they can run out of things to do.
If you can relate to this, don’t worry; here are 15 fun things you can do alone – and they are all free!
- Learn some yoga poses. Yoga is great for your muscles, and it can be a great way to de-stress after a tough day. Look on Youtube to find some poses for beginners.
- Find a new podcast series to start listening to.
- Learn to cook a meal you love, but don’t know how to make.
- Start a blog about something that interests you – although I’m guessing that most people who are reading this already have!
- Take a free online class and learn something new. There are lots of interesting free classes, from Physics to kickboxing to baking.
- Teach yourself to convincingly fake an accent. I recommend Australian or Irish.
- Explore the nature in your area and find your favorite place.
- Paint a self-portrait.
- Listen to your favorite album.
- Start writing in a journal. You don’t have to write long entries – just write a few notes for each day. It will be a really interesting read in the future.
- Start to build a family tree that you can show to your siblings and parents.
- Get your bills and finances in order. Okay, I lied – this one isn’t fun, but it is a productive way to spend your time.
- Rearrange a room in your house.
- Find an interesting blog and read it from start to finish.
- Make some new music playlists.
Do you have any other suggestions? Let me know with a comment!