Stress can be very overwhelming. It can cloud your judgement and leave you feeling frustrated and upset. If you want to know how to cope with stress, read on.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep.
- Talk less and listen to others more.
- Cuddle your pet. If you don’t have a pet, cuddle your friend’s pet.
- Plan one productive thing for the next day.
- Do the dishes or the laundry. It will distract you from the stressful situation and it needs doing anyway. 😉
- Ask for help if you are struggling.
- Make copies of all of your important papers and documents.
- Be okay with not being perfect. Everyone has limitations – make sure you know your own, and that you are okay with them.
- Love yourself as much as you love your best friend or partner.
- Stop trying to have all of the answers.
- Remember that stress is an attitude.
- Contact a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while.
- Make spare copies of your keys.
- Vent to a friend when you are having a hard time.
- Learn to meet all of your own needs.