1. Instead of working late, work early, Research says we are more productive when we first wake up.
2. Instead of multitasking, focus on one task until it is finished. Research shows that most people are actually less productive when they multi-task.
3. Instead of setting big life goals, set small milestones. This will allow you to track your progress more effectively.
4. Instead of emailing all day during work, set aside certain times to check and reply to email. This stops you from getting distracted while you work.
5. Instead of making up excuses, be honest with yourself. People are often more productive when they are more realistic.
6. Instead of making lists in your mind, write them down. You will be able to fully focus on your tasks this way.
7. Instead of using too much technology, use the right amount. Replace a social media app with one that will help with your work or your passions.
8. Instead of having a lay-in, set your alarm and make the most of the morning.
9. Instead of procrastinating, go for a walk. It will help you to clear your mind and refocus.
10. Instead of working solidly, take a 10 minute break every hour. It will help your mind to stay active.
Do you have any other suggestions? I am fairly productive but I sometimes have days where I don’t get much done, so I am always looking out for tips!