Hey everyone! How is your week going? Today I am doing something a little different – I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by Steph over at ScaleSimple. She has an awesome blog – I just spent a good 20 minutes reading some of her older posts! I really appreciate the nomination and the chance to get to know the blogging community a little more. There are so many blogs that I love to read, so this is an awesome opportunity for me to find out more about some of my favorite bloggers.
Okay, so here are the rules;
Thank the nominator and link them.
List the rules and display the award.
Add 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment.
So here are 7 facts about myself!
1. I am currently attempting to make soup. I’ve only recently started to enjoy cooking so I’m trying to teach myself a few good recipes. I love soup and the weather is getting much colder, so today I’m trying to make potato and leek soup. Tomorrow I’m going to try making bacon and vegetable soup. If I stop posting, I may have occidentally poisoned myself.We will see.
2. I am sat writing this with my dog, Holly, on my lap. She is nearly 15 years old and completely crazy.
3. I am completely blind in one eye. I have been for my whole life, so it doesn’t really affect my life in any way. I am pretty bad at throwing and catching though, which I’ve always blamed on being blind in one eye – although I could just be clumsy…
4. I am a writer and a transcriptionist. I know most of you already know this, but I thought I’d tell you a little more about my work. I started writing and transcribing on a full time basis about a year and a half ago, and I love working from home. Motivating myself can be hard, but I know I am lucky to have a job I enjoy.
5. My favorite TV shows on air right now are Z Nation, Last Man On Earth, South Park and The Mindy Project. Holla at me if you watch any of these shows – I always love to discuss the latest episode!
6. I like most food but I can’t eat marshmallows. The texture makes me want to vomit and I have no idea why.
7. After I finish this list, I’m going to go swimming. I’ve only just started to exercise – this will be my third swim of the month. I see children in the pool who can swim faster and further than me so I am using them as my motivation. Is that weird? Probably.
Here are my nominations;
I’ve just noticed I have nominated 8 people instead of 7, but I’m not going to change it because I would love to hear from all of the bloggers! Don’t worry if you don’t have the time to do the award yourself – I mainly nominated you because I love checking out your posts. 🙂